Blood Donor Center
Donate blood. Save a life.
Help us meet a critical and constant need in our community. Please consider donating.
Call 978-287-3390 to schedule an appointment. Walk-ins are welcome, but please call first to verify hours.
The Blood Donor Center is located on the first floor of the John Cuming Building at the Emerson Hospital main campus.
- Mondays 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. (closed for lunch 1–1:30 p.m.)
- Tuesdays 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (closed for lunch 1–1:30 p.m.)
- Wednesdays 9 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Thursdays 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. (closed for lunch 1–1:30 p.m.)
The Blood Donor Center is closed on the following days:
- Thursday, February 9 — Winter Storm
- Monday, February 20 — Presidents Day
- Wednesday, March 1
Have a question about donating blood?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-287-3390.