Clough Surgical Center
The Clough Surgical Center provides advanced medical procedures and compassionate care in an innovative facility. Our surgeons have trained at some of the world’s most renowned institutions and are supported by cutting-edge equipment, highly qualified anesthesiologists and a talented nursing and support staff.
Inside the Clough Surgical Center, you’ll find:
- A wide range of major surgical specialties, including expertise in minimally invasive surgery
- State-of-the-art operating suites that feature sophisticated imaging technology
- Private areas for pre- and post-surgery
- The latest anesthesia delivery equipment and physiological (or “awareness”) monitoring systems
- A focus on quality and patient safety
Your team. Your hospital.
Our surgical center team is dedicated to your care. That means treating you with respect. It means answering all of your questions. It means improving our technology and techniques to enhance your experience and minimize your stay. In fact, thanks to our track record of minimally invasive procedures, 75% of our surgical patients return home on the same day.
The Clough Surgical Center is named for Gloria and Chuck Clough in recognition of their incredible generosity.
Preregister for Your Surgery
Visit emersonhospital.org/omp to register and record your medical history with One Medical Passport in preparation for your surgery.
Massachusetts Clinical Collaborations