Yeatts Radiology Center
Emerson Hospital Radiology combines advances in diagnostic technology with cutting-edge care. Our physicians use innovative imaging techniques to “see” inside and evaluate your condition. We then apply the latest clinical therapies. All while making you feel as calm and confident as possible.
At Emerson Hospital Radiology, you’ll find:
- Imaging techniques from ultrasound and X-ray to nuclear imaging, MRI and PET-CT
- A full-service, accredited, non-invasive vascular ultrasound laboratory
- A state-of-the-art CT system that generates unsurpassed image resolution and clinical detail
- A dedication to the latest in proven imaging technology, including new 3D breast imaging units and a higher-detail MRI scanner that can accommodate a wider variety of patients
- Quick and accurate diagnosis of head and spine injuries, lung and liver disease, cancer, tumors, bone and joint and more
- A Picture Archival and Communications System that allows doctors connected to the Emerson Hospital network to view images electronically—saving vital time for diagnosis and treatment
- Our Image Gently campaign, which endorses always using a child-sized radiation dose, regardless of the imaging test on our pediatric patients
- Our Image Wisely initiative, which help providers reduce the radiation dose adults receive from medical imaging scans on our adult patients
Your team. Your hospital.
We’re dedicated to creating a patient-friendly setting. That means more than just a comfortable environment. It means diagnosing you quickly for peace of mind. It means skilled and compassionate nurses and technologists delivering advanced care. It means understanding the human body inside and out.