Center for Sports Rehabilitation and Specialty Services
The Center for Sports Rehabilitation and Specialty Services delivers a wide range of rehabilitation therapies for patients both young and old. All of our therapists are highly trained and devoted to delivering the highest quality care. And as part of Emerson Hospital’s network of Massachusetts health centers, we have access to state-of-the-art technology, exceptional resources and an expert medical staff. So whatever your rehabilitation needs, we have the knowledge, skill, focus and support you’re looking for.
Inside the Center for Sports Rehabilitation and Specialty Services, you’ll find:
- 1:1, 60-minute evaluation and treatment with a therapist who follows you through discharge—no switching therapists or seeing rehab aides
- On-site insurance coordinator to help navigate coverage, authorizations, referrals and co-payments
- Medicare-certified and trained clinical office coordinators to aide you in registration and scheduling
- Hospital affiliation as a stroke center of excellence
Your team. Your hospital.
Our team works with you to provide not only the highest quality care but customize a program to meet your personal rehabilitation goals and fit your busy schedule. We also maintain regular communication with your referring physician. For your convenience, we have two Massachusetts locations: A multidisciplinary facility in Concord and a Westford location that currently provides comprehensive physical therapy.
View center’s support services
To make an appointment or for more information, please call:
Hours of Operation
- Monday–Thursday: 6:30 am – 8:30 pm
- Friday: 6:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am – 12:30 pm
For your first appointment, please download, print and fill out this General Health Questionnaire.
If you are a Medicare patient, please download, print and fill out this Medicare Questionnaire.