Center for Specialty Care
The Center for Specialty Care unites many of Emerson’s best specialists in one place. Located less than a mile from our Main Campus in Concord, Massachusetts, the center provides expert services for adults and children—and blends cutting-edge technology with skilled, compassionate care.
Several Emerson medical centers and services are housed within the Center for Specialty Care:
- Wednesday: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
PET/CT scanning is a sophisticated diagnostic imaging tool that detects and monitors cancer and other serious health conditions.
- Monday: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday and Wednesday: 8:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Monday–Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Monday–Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (closed noon – 1:00 pm)
Mass General Cardiology Program at Emerson Hospital
MassGeneral for Children Pediatric Specialists
T: 1-888-644-3248 (scheduling)
Featuring pediatric expertise in cardiology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, nephrology and surgery.
Lahey Spine Program at Emerson Hospital
Betty Winter Anticoagulation Management Center
- Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:30 pm (closed 12:15 - 1:15 pm)
- Urgent care only on Saturday and Sunday