The sports therapists with Clough Sports Medicine & Performance provide guidance to people seeking to address limitations in sports or active performance but who are not necessarily limited by their injury in daily life.
Performance therapy sessions can focus on a range of topics:
- Recovery from injuries
- Strength and conditioning
- Planning for upcoming sports seasons
- Improving training or daily activity techniques
- Hands-on treatments
After an initial evaluation, ongoing sports performance sessions can consist of supervised strength and conditioning exercises, hands-on treatments and training techniques.
SCHEDULE YOUR EVALUATION TODAY!
To register for an evaluation, please complete the form below. Once received, a sports performance therapist will contact you to schedule the appointment. Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New Client Evaluation (60 minutes) — $100
- Treatment Session (30 minutes) — $60
- Treatment Session (60 minutes) — $100
- Strength and Conditioning (One Phase, 2 Sessions/Week) — $200
- Strength and Conditioning (One Phase, 3 Sessions/Week) — $300
- Strength and Conditioning (One Phase, 2 Participants) — $300
If you are new to our program, please register for the new client evaluation before starting treatment sessions.