At Emerson Rheumatology Associates in Concord, we specialize in diagnosing and non-surgically treating what are called rheumatic diseases. Most major insurances are accepted. Please call 978-287-7337 for more information.
If you are a new patient to our practice, please click here to download our new patient intake form. Save time by filling the form out in advance of your appointment.
At Emerson Rheumatology Associates in Concord, we specialize in diagnosing and non-surgically treating what are called rheumatic diseases.
Procedures and Conditions We Treat
Emerson Rheumatology Associates treats people with musculoskeletal disease or certain autoimmune conditions. The conditions we see include:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Systemic lupus
- Musculoskeletal pain disorders
- Bursitis and tendinitis
- Lyme disease
We also provide serivces for the conditions we treat. The services provided include:
- Comprehensive diagnostic resources including lab testing and diagnostic imaging
- Bone densitometry (Dexa scans)
- Infusion services to treat conditions such as lupus, osteoporosis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Assistive devices
- Guidance on lifestyle modifications
- Rehabilitation therapy
- Nutrition/dietary counseling
When surgery is indicated, we provide referral to orthopedic surgeons or other appropriate surgical specialists.
Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.