Emerson Endocrinology Associates has moved into a new, state-of-the-art office at Emerson Medical at Maynard
! We're now just 12 minutes down the road from our former office. You will continue to see your endocrinologist in the new space. The private, spacious suite allows us to consolidate our multiple offices into one practice to better serve our patients. Ample free parking is available adjacent to the building. Spacious lobby and reception areas allow for social distancing. Get directions.
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
THE ENDOCRINOLOGY CONDITIONS WE SEE AT EMERSON
Our endocrinologists see the full range of hormone-related conditions, including:
- Thyroid disease (thyroid nodules, hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, Graves’ disease, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, thyroid disease in pregnancy)
- Diabetes (type 1, type 2, gestational diabetes)
- Adrenal disease (adrenal nodules, Addison’s disease, Cushing’s disease, hyperaldosteronism)
- Pituitary disease
- Disorders of the parathyroid gland
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (POS)
- Low testosterone
THE SERVICES EMERSON’S ENDOCRINOLOGISTS PROVIDE
Our endocrinologists provide a wide array of services to help restore the normal balance of hormones. These services include:
- Comprehensive diagnostic testing
- Ongoing medical management using today’s most effective medications and nonsurgical interventions
- Proficiency in using advanced technology such as insulin pumps and continuous glucose sensors to help patients manage their diabetes
- Referral for genetic testing and surgery, when appropriate
Importantly, because endocrine disorders may cause other health issues such as heart disease, high blood pressure, obesity or reproductive problems, our endocrinologists work closely with other specialists to ensure you receive the complete care you need.
Our endocrinologists also maintain close communication with your primary care physician.
SUPPORT SERVICES AND GROUPS