Center for Rehabilitative and Sports Therapies
Whatever your rehabilitation therapy needs — physical, occupational or speech — our committed therapists have the knowledge and resources to help you be your best self.
Emerson Center for Rehabilitative and Sports Therapies Blog
Read the latest news from the Center for Rehabilitative and Sports Therapies team.
Locations Near You
You don’t have to go far for specialized treatment and highly trained staff.
Our location close to Emerson Hospital provides a variety of rehabilitation services for patients of all ages.
Many of our therapy services are available in Westford, where you’ll find the same level of expertise and commitment to your success.
The Thoreau Club
Emerson's Center for Rehabilitative and Sports Therapies offers sports medicine and orthopedic rehabilitation in a unique setting in Concord, MA.
A Range of Services
We help patients young and old, with straightforward or complex conditions, achieve a wide variety of rehabilitation goals.
- Physical therapy: For orthopedic and neurological conditions such as arthritis, sport and spine injuries, post operative care, stroke, movement disorders, concussion management and developmental delay.
- Occupational therapy: For orthopedic and neurological conditions such as arthritis, sport injuries, stroke, visual perceptual deficits, developmental delay and motor planning.
- Speech and language services: For feeding and swallowing difficulties, voice disorders, stuttering and cognitive retraining.
At our Concord and Westford locations we also offer specialty programs including sports injury prevention, balance and brace clinics, specialized exercise groups and more.
No matter which location you visit, you can expect to receive high-quality care from a professional staff with access to the latest therapy resources.
- Multidisciplinary care teams for a full rehabilitation program designed around your needs
- Individualized service to keep your treatment cohesive from your evaluation onward
- Clinical expertise from a passionate staff with years of training and experience
- Emerson Hospital resources for extra support no matter what your treatment demands
We provide all our patients with the knowledge, skill and focus they need to meet and exceed their rehabilitative goals.
Rehabilitation therapy should improve your life, not get in the way of it. So we do everything we can to make your care as smooth and efficient as possible.
- Before- and after-work hours so your treatment can fit your schedule.
- Free parking is available for patients at all our locations.
- On-site insurance coordinators can answer questions and help patients navigate coverage, referrals and more.
We believe making your life easier is an essential part of providing the best care.