How to Apply
The internship application process for graduate interns runs on a rolling basis and is open. The required materials are:
- Current resume
- Cover letter explaining how an internship with Emerson Health fits in with your career aspirations
- Applicants should be currently enrolled in an accredited program. All majors are welcome to apply. Common majors are from health or business related programs.
- Applicants must have a willingness to work on the “frontlines” and integrate with all members of the physician practice management team.
- Applicant must be eligible to work in the United States. (Emerson Health System does not sponsor work visas for administrative fellows.)
- Please check with your academic program to determine if an internship with Emerson Health will fulfill your graduation requirements.
Please send all application materials in one PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the address below. Application materials, to include cover letters, can be addressed to Program Director.
Attn: Internship Program Director
Emerson Practice Associates
133 Old Road to Nine Acre Corner
Concord, MA 01742