Patients who receive care at an Emerson Health practice, health center, or hospital can view their personal health information 24-hours-a-day through a secure patient portal:
|The Emerson Hospital Connect portal is for hospital services, including inpatient care, rehabilitation, lab, and imaging. The patient portal for our practices, such as primary care physicians or specialists, and the Cantu Concussion Center is the MGB Patient Gateway. You will see Mass General Brigham's logo in Patient Gateway. Emerson Health remains independent, but as an affiliate of MGB, we are fortunate to use their version of Epic, and benefit from the best-in-class electronic medical record. Learn more.
Physician Practices and Cantu Concussion Center
Physician Practices, and Cantu Concussion Center use Patient Gateway
. To register for a new Patient Gateway account:
- Visit PatientGateway.org and click “ENROLL NOW” to get started.
- For technical help, please call Patient Gateway Support at 800-745-9683.
Hospital, Rehabilitation services, Lab, and Imaging
Hospital-based inpatient care, rehabilitation services (physical, occupational, speech therapies and sports medicine), lab, and imaging, use: Emerson Hospital Connect.
To register for a new Emerson Hospital Connect account:
- Obtain a 6-digit code and step-by-step instructions via one of these two methods:
- Call the medical records department at 978-287-7338 (Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.) and ask to sign up for Emerson Hospital Connect.
- If you are still an inpatient at Emerson, contact your nurse or dial extension 3044 to request a representative to assist in the registration process.
- Then, visit EmersonHospitalConnect.org and click on the sign-up button towards the middle of the screen and follow the prompts.
- For support, call 978-287-7338.
The portal is completely secure, so you can be confident that your private information is protected. Only you or an authorized family member can access your portal.
What services and information doesthe patient portal provide?
- Information pertaining to each of your visits
- Insurance information
- Detailed visit reports including most laboratory and radiology results, documented history and physicals, and discharge summaries
- Vital signs documented during your inpatient visit
- List of medications ordered or discontinued upon discharge
- Past and future appointments scheduled at Emerson or our satellite centers
- Optional customized email reminders for upcoming appointments
- Diagnoses associated to your visits
- Ability to print, download or email your personal health information for individual use or to provide to outside physicians