Patients who receive care at Emerson Hospital or one of our satellite centers can view their personal health information 24 hours a day using Emerson Hospital Connect. This portal is a secure website that allows patients to access their information after logging in with a username and password.
The information included is for services the hospital provides, not private physician practices (PCP or specialists). There is no cost associated with signing up. Due to Massachusetts regulations regarding mature minors, a portal account will not be available for patients between the ages of 13 to 18.
What services and information will Emerson Hospital Connect provide?
- Information pertaining to each of your visits at Emerson Hospital or our satellite centers
- Insurance information
- Detailed visit reports including most laboratory and radiology results, documented history and physicals, and discharge summaries
- Vital signs documented during your inpatient visit
- List of medications ordered or discontinued upon discharge
- Past and future appointments scheduled at Emerson or our satellite centers
- Optional customized email reminders for upcoming appointments
- Diagnoses associated to your visits
- Ability to print, download or email your personal health information for individual use or to provide to outside physicians
The Emerson Hospital Connect patient portal is completely secure, so you can be confident that your private information is protected. Only you or an authorized family member can access your personal Emerson Hospital Connect profile.
Steps to Sign-Up
1. Obtain a 6-digit code and step-by-step instructions via one of these two methods:
2. Visit EmersonHospitalConnect.org and click on the sign-up button towards the middle of the screen.
3. The computer will prompt you for your unique 6-digit code and ask you to create a username and password.
4. Follow the step-by-step process. You will need the following information to complete the registration:
- If you are still an inpatient at Emerson, contact your nurse or dial extension 3044 to request a representative to assist in the registration process.
- Call the medical records department at 978-287-7338 (Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.) and ask to sign up for Emerson Hospital Connect.
✔ Email address
✔ Two security questions
✔ First and last name
✔ Date of birth
If you have questions please contact the Emerson Hospital Connect help line at 978-287-7338. We are available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.