Three times a year, Emerson produces Health Works magazine, featuring inspiring patient stories, heath and wellness tips, upcoming events, updates on our services, recipes, and much more.
• Finding Relief from Chronic Stomach Pain
• Is Bariatric Surgery Right for You?
• Addictions: Signs and Resources to Help
• Warning Signs of Stroke
• Creating Your Advance Directives
• More Than a Urologist: Oneeka Williams, MD
• Digital Wellness Tips
• Allergies, Cold, Flu, or COVID-19?
• Dealing with Loneliness in Children and Adolescents
• 5 Common Digestive Disorders
• Prevent Injuries When Living with a New Puppy
• Boosting Your Immunity for the Fall/Winter Season
• Q&A with Emerson’s Breast Cancer Navigator
• Yeatts Urology Center Opens at Emerson
• Students Under Pressure: How You Can Help
• Joint Replacement Without the Hospital Stay
• Stress and Gastrointestinal Health
• Holistic Care of Young Athletes
• Supporting a Loved One With a Serious Medical Condition
• From Bariatric Surgery to an Inspiring Athlete
• The Truth About Vaping
• Teacher Embraces Life Despite Cancer
• Back on the Ice After Multiple Concussions
• Pelvic Health and Why It Matters
• Medication-Assisted Treatment for Addiction Recovery
Visit emersonhospital.org/newsletter to subscribe to the print magazine or our email newsletter, or to stop receiving this publication in the future. You may also contact us at 978-287-3408 or email@example.com.