How to Apply
The internship application process for undergraduate interns runs on a rolling basis and is open. We are currently accepting applications for fall admissions. The required materials are:
- Current resume
- Cover letter explaining how an internship with Emerson Health fits in with your career aspirations
- Applicants should be currently enrolled in an accredited program. All majors are welcome to apply. Common majors are from the sciences, health related and business.
- Applicants must have a willingness to work on the “frontlines” and integrate with all members of the Physician Practice Management Team.
- Prior healthcare experience is preferred, but not required.
- Please check with your program to determine if an internship with Emerson Health will fulfill your graduation requirements.
Please send all application materials in one PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the address below. Application materials, to include cover letters, can be addressed to Program Director.
Attn: Internship Program Director
Emerson Practice Associates
133 Old Road to Nine Acre Corner
Concord, MA 01742