How to Apply
The Emerson Practice Associates internship application process runs on a rolling basis. Opportunities are available for the spring, summer and fall. The required application materials are:
- Current Resume
- Cover Letter (explaining how an internship fits in your career aspirations)
- Applicants should be currently enrolled in an educational program.
- Experience working within a health care setting is preferred.
- Candidates are expected to be detail-oriented, demonstrate superb customer service skills, possess advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, and exercise excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Willingness to work on the “frontlines” and integrate with all members of the EPA teams
- Applicant must be eligible to work in the United States. (Emerson Health System does not sponsor work visas for interns.)
For questions or to submit the required application materials, please contact us at email@example.com.