With Emerson Home Care, you have an entire team of highly-trained and experienced home health care professionals working together on your behalf.
This team includes:
- Registered nurses who provide comprehensive clinical assessment and care, including skilled treatments, and patient and family education
- Physical therapists who work with you or your loved one to improve physical impairments, restore/maintain function, and improve quality of life through improved mobility
- Occupational therapists who work with you or your loved one to allow one to stay in their home by working on improving activities of daily living life
- Speech language therapists who work to decrease speech, swallowing, and cognitive deficits
- Certified home health aides work with the clinical staff to assist patients in their activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing and mobility
In addition, we work closely with your physicians, family members and other caregivers, and we have a network of community-based partners who also provide services and supports to help you to stay in your home as safely and comfortably as possible.