You can count on Emerson Hospital Home Care for comprehensive home health services, individualized for your or a loved one’s unique medical and personal needs. Among the services we offer are:
Skilled nursing services
Available seven days a week, with triage service 24 hours a day. Our nurses’ expertise includes:
- Heart disease
- Heart failure
- Lung disease and respiratory issues
- Wound care
- Colostomy care
- Medication management
- Parkinson's disease
Rehabilitation services including physical, occupational and speech therapy for patients following joint replacement/repair surgery, traumatic injury, and neurological or chronic conditions such as a stroke or Parkinson's disease. Physical therapy services are available seven days a week including holidays.
Our therapists’ expertise includes:
- Orthopedic rehab
- Vestibular (balance) rehab
- Neurological rehab
- Cardiac and pulmonary rehab
- Balance and fall prevention
- Home safety assessment
- Cognitive training or retraining
- Speech and swallowing rehab
- Activities of daily living education/training
Nutrition services to ensure that you obtain the nourishment you need to heal and maintain your strength.
IV therapy that enables you to receive infusion therapy at home; our team coordinates all necessary medication, supplies and equipment.
Social work services
Social work services include:
- Assistance with long-term care planning
- Assessment of family and support systems
- Identification of resources (financial and community) and referrals to other resources
- Coordination of treatment with other caregivers
Home health aide services
Home health aide services that include assistance with basic activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing and exercising.
Care coordination to ensure you receive the appropriate healthcare services you need, when you need them, especially when multiple providers are involved in your care.
How can we help you?
If you or a loved one needs home health services, simply call us at 978-287-8300
(toll free) to request an initial evaluation. A physician referral is necessary, but we can request the appropriate paperwork from your doctor.
Learn more about the referral process for home health care