Laboratory Services Locations
For your convenience, specimen collection centers are located throughout the communities Emerson Health serves. Complete contact information is provided below:
Emerson Hospital main campus
Specimen Collection Center, John Cuming Building, 1st floor
131 Old Road to Nine Acre Corner, Concord, MA
- Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Closed Sunday
- Park in lower lot. Parking will be validated upon check-in.
Emerson Center for Specialty Care
Specimen Collection Center, 54 Baker Avenue Extension, Suite 202, Concord, MA
- Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Closed 12:15–1 p.m.)
Groton Specimen Collection Center
Please note our location change:
Emerson Health Groton, 240 Main Street, Groton, MA
- Monday – Friday: 6 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Closed 12:15–1 p.m.)
- Fully walk-in
Sudbury Specimen Collection Center
Emerson Medical at Sudbury, 490 Boston Post Road, Sudbury, MA
- Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (Closed 12:15–1 p.m.)
Westford Specimen Collection Center
Westford Health Center, 133 Littleton Road, Route 110, Westford, MA
- Monday – Friday: 6 a.m. – 5 p.m.
All specimen collection center locations are closed on the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Christmas Day
The John Cuming Building Specimen Collection Center at Emerson Hospital, the Westford Specimen Collection Center, and the Groton Specimen Collection Center are open limited hours on Presidents Day, Patriots Day, Columbus Day and the day after Thanksgiving. All other specimen collection center locations are closed on these days.