Laboratory Services Locations
For your convenience, specimen collection centers are located throughout the communities Emerson Health serves. Complete contact information is provided below:
Emerson Hospital main campus
Specimen Collection Center, John Cuming Building, 1st floor
131 Old Road to Nine Acre Corner, Concord, MA
- Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Closed Sunday
- Park in lower lot. Parking will be validated upon check-in.
Emerson Center for Specialty Care
Specimen Collection Center, 54 Baker Avenue Extension, Suite 202, Concord, MA
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Closed 12:15–1 p.m.)
- Monday & Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Closed 12:15–1 p.m.)
Groton Specimen Collection Center
Groton Health Center, 100 Boston Road, Groton, MA
- Monday – Friday: 6 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Closed 12:15–1 p.m.)
- Appointments strongly recommended. Please call 978-287-3003 to schedule your lab work.
Sudbury Specimen Collection Center
Emerson Medical at Sudbury, 490 Boston Post Road, Sudbury, MA
- Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (Closed 12:15–1 p.m.)
Westford Specimen Collection Center
Westford Health Center, 133 Littleton Road, Route 110, Westford, MA
- Monday – Friday: 6 a.m. – 5 p.m.
All specimen collection center locations are closed on the following holidays: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
The John Cuming Building Specimen Collection Center at Emerson Hospital, the Westford Specimen Collection Center, and the Groton Specimen Collection Center are open limited hours on Presidents Day, Patriots Day, Columbus Day and the day after Thanksgiving. All other specimen collection center locations are closed on these days.