We are proud to offer comprehensive breast health services — from advanced screening and diagnostic imaging to world-class surgical care.
Emerson’s state-of-the-art Hermel Breast Health Center in Concord and mammography service in Westford, Massachusetts, provide the latest digital mammography as well as a full array of diagnostic services.
Patients have peace of mind knowing that leading-edge breast cancer treatment is offered though our Comprehensive Breast Health Program in collaboration with the Mass General Cancer Center at Emerson Hospital – Bethke.
You can trust the quality of Emerson Hospital’s breast health capabilities. Our facilities have earned recognition from prestigious organizations and met rigorous national standards, such as:
- Emerson's Comprehensive Breast Health Program has been accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC)
- Named a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology
- Accredited by the American College of Radiology
- Recognized by the National Alliance of Breast Cancer Organizations
- Approved and recommended by the American Cancer Society and the National Cancer Institute
- Licensed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the Food and Drug Administration
- Accredited by the American College of Radiology, Radiation Control Program (Mass Department of Public Health)
- Accredited by the American College of Radiology for breast sonography