When your child is hospitalized at Emerson Hospital, there is tremendous peace of mind in knowing that a pediatric hospitalist is on site 24/7 to monitor and coordinate every aspect of your child’s care.
Emerson’s pediatric hospitalists are doctors who are board-certified in pediatrics and work at the hospital 24/7. They serve as your child’s attending doctor, working closely with medical, surgical, and emergency medicine specialists to make sure each young inpatient receives well-coordinated, compassionate care.
You can count on our pediatric hospitalists to:
- Provide expert care for a wide range of childhood illnesses
- Communicate and collaborate with your child’s regular pediatrician
- Work closely with other specialists who are treating your child in the hospital
- Be available to answer any questions you have about your child’s care
- Ensure that your child can come home as quickly and safely as possible
Our pediatric hospitalists work closely with our Pediatric Intervention team
, whose mission is to provide for the emotional wellbeing of children and families encountering the hospital environment.