The first step to achieving your weight-loss goals is to register below for a free, two-hour information session. Emerson Hospital’s bariatric surgeons and Center for Weight Loss team members will be on hand to provide:
- An overview of the surgical weight loss program
- A description of the surgical weight loss procedure options available, including each type of bariatric surgery, how they work and their risks and benefits
- Answer any questions you may have
You’ll also receive detailed literature and a confidential questionnaire to complete prior to your private initial consultation (which can be scheduled at the center at your convenience).
Due to the current social distancing requirements, all upcoming info sessions will be conducted online. These will feature live audio along with the presenter's slideshow. There is no video, and sessions are not archived for later viewing. After registering below, a link and password will be emailed to you within 24-48 hours.
Upcoming Info Sessions
- August 12: ONLINE ONLY (6-7:30 p.m.)
- August 18: ONLINE ONLY (5:30-7 p.m.)
- August 26: ONLINE ONLY (6-7:30 p.m.)
- September 1: ONLINE ONLY (5:30-7 p.m.)
Please call us at 978-287-3532 with questions.