How to Apply
The application process for the 2023/24 EPA Administrative Fellowship runs on a rolling basis beginning September 2, 2022. The required application materials are:
- Current Resume
- Cover Letter (explaining how a physician practice management fellowship fits in with your career aspirations)
- Applicants should be currently enrolled in an MBA, MHA, or MPH CAHME accredited program.
- Experience working within a healthcare setting is preferred.
- Candidates are expected to be adaptive to change, knowledgeable of healthcare industry trends, knowledgeable of finance and revenue cycle, team players, and have strong communication skills.
- Applicants must have a willingness to work on the “frontlines” and integrate with all members of the Physician Practice Management Team.
- Applicant must be eligible to work in the United States. (Emerson Health System does not sponsor work visas for administrative fellows.)
Administrative fellows are full-time employees of the Emerson Health System and are provided a competitive annual salary and benefits package.
Please send all application materials, in one PDF to email@example.com or by mail to the address below. Application materials, to include cover letters, can be addressed to Program Director.
Attn: Fellowship Program Director
Emerson Practice Associates
133 Old Road to Nine Acre Corner
Concord, MA 01742