How to Apply
The application process for the 2023/24 EPA Administrative Fellowship runs on a rolling basis beginning September 2, 2022. The required application materials are:
- Current Resume
- Cover Letter (explaining how a physician practice management fellowship fits in your career aspirations)
- Applicants should be currently enrolled in an MBA, MHA, or MPH CAHME accredited program.
- Experience working within a health care setting is preferred.
- Candidates are expected to be detail-oriented, demonstrate superb customer service skills, possess advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, and exercise excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Willingness to work on the “frontlines” and integrate with all members of the EPA teams
- Applicant must be eligible to work in the United States. (Emerson Health System does not sponsor work visas for administrative fellows.)
Administrative fellows receive a competitive salary and the standard Emerson Health System benefits package.