Where to have your baby is an important decision for your growing family. The Clough Birthing Center on Emerson Hospital’s main campus in Concord, Massachusetts, offers an ideal, family-centered option: The highest quality medical expertise in a serene location, close to home. We are here to make your birth experience special.
Inside the Clough Birthing Center, you will find:
- Private, comfortable and secure labor and delivery rooms and mother-baby recovery rooms
- The area’s only Level II special care nursery directed by a Massachusetts General Hospital neonatologist
- Physicians and nurses renowned for their specialized skills and advanced training — and completely dedicated to your health and wellness and that of your baby
- One-on-one nursing care and 24-hour baby care by a board-certified pediatrician
- High-risk pregnancy services, including specialists from Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Certified breastfeeding consultants as part of our commitment as a Baby Friendly Hospital
- The opportunity for skin-to-skin contact as soon as your baby is born
- An array of thoughtful amenities to make your experience special
- A secure unit for your peace of mind
SCHEDULE A TOUR
Expectant parents can tour our Clough Birthing Center to see firsthand our comfortable, private birthing rooms and meet some of our skilled nursing staff. We will answer any questions you have, including about our pregnancy and childbirth classes or Emerson-affiliated healthcare providers. The tour is free, but pre-registration is required. Weekday and weekend options are available and each tour lasts about an hour. For dates and to register, visit EmersonWellness.org. Look for the birthing center tours within the Prenatal/Postnatal category on the class registration page.