Where to have your baby is an important decision for your growing family. The Clough Birthing Center on Emerson Hospital’s main campus in Concord, Massachusetts, offers an ideal, family-centered option: The highest quality medical expertise in a serene location, close to home.
We’re here to make your birth experience as special as it deserves to be.
Inside the Clough Birthing Center, you’ll find:
- Private, comfortable and secure labor and delivery rooms and mother-baby recovery rooms
- The area’s only Level II special care nursery directed by a Massachusetts General Hospital neonatologist
- Physicians and nurses renowned for their specialized skills and advanced training—and completely dedicated to your health and wellness and that of your baby
- One-on-one nursing care and 24-hour baby care by a board-certified pediatrician
- High-risk pregnancy services, including specialists from Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Certified breastfeeding consultants as part of our commitment as a Baby Friendly Hospital, and a comprehensive Frenulum Clinic to help babies with tongue tie
- The opportunity for skin-to-skin contact as soon as your baby is born
- An array of thoughtful amenities to make your experience special
- A secure unit for your peace of mind