Bringing a child into the world is a remarkable experience. At Emerson Hospital, we provide an exceptional environment and the finest medical expertise to ensure that your child’s birth is as special as it deserves to be — for you and your family.
Take a closer look at all the maternity resources Emerson Hospital offers, right here, close to home:
- The beautiful Clough Birthing Center, staffed by an experienced team of professionals dedicated to making your delivery as serene, personal and comfortable as possible.
- The option for care from a certified nurse-midwife who supports you in the choices you make for your birthing experience
- The region’s only Level II special care nursery, directed by a Massachusetts General Hospital neonatologist, for newborns with complex medical issues requiring intensive monitoring or medical care
- Comprehensive obstetrics care from a team of board-certified obstetrician-gynecologists as well as certified nurse-midwives
- High-risk pregnancy care, usually found only in tertiary-care hospitals, providing advanced maternal-fetal medicine services from a Brigham & Women’s Hospital perinatologist
- An array of support services and groups, including prenatal childbirth classes and new mom support groups
Plus, Emerson Hospital provides comprehensive diagnosis, evaluation, consultation and treatment for infertility
through our affiliation with the Reproductive Science Center of New England.
Count on Emerson to deliver the childbirth experience you expect
We are here to ensure that your pregnancy and childbirth experience is everything you and your family expect. You can count on our team to work closely with you throughout each stage of pregnancy, labor, delivery and postpartum care, taking a family-centered approach that respects your unique needs and concerns.
Birthing Center Tours
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, all in-person Clough Birthing Center tours have been suspended until further notice. Please view the video at the top of this page to get an understanding of what you can expect when you give birth at Emerson Hospital.