A urologist is a doctor who specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. Problems with these parts of the anatomy can be physically and emotionally challenging. Know that you can count on the urologists at Emerson Hospital to provide thoughtful, compassionate care for these uniquely personal conditions.
Our team of expert urologists specializes in providing advanced, minimally invasive treatment options for a wide range of urologic conditions, and they are dedicated to preserving urinary and sexual function, which often are affected by these disorders.
Fill out the below form to request an appointment
The conditions we see
Emerson’s urologists see the full range of urologic conditions affecting adult men and women, and children, including:
- Urologic cancers
- Prostate enlargement and obstruction
- Stone disease (kidney, bladder and ureteral stones)
- Erectile dysfunction
- Incontinence in men and women
- Urinary tract infections
- Pediatric conditions including congenital (present at birth) issues
The services our urologists provide
Emerson Hospital’s urologists provide comprehensive medical and surgical services for urologic conditions, offering today’s most advanced diagnostic and treatment expertise right here in Concord.
These services include:
- World-class expertise for treating urologic cancers — Our collaboration with the renowned Massachusetts General Hospital gives you access to world-class urologic cancer specialists and advanced technology in a convenient setting that is close to your home and family. We have advanced expertise in diagnosing and treating bladder cancer, prostate cancer, kidney cancer (including performing complex partial nephrectomies) and testicular cancer.
- Advanced treatments for prostate enlargement and obstruction including transurethral resection (TURP), laser surgery, and office-based thermal (heat) therapies
- Minimally invasive treatments for kidney, bladder and ureteral stones including lithotripsy, percutaneous nephrolothotomy (PCNL, in which kidney stones are removed through a tiny puncture in the skin using a small flexible telescope), and ureteroscopy (the “scope” is used to remove stones in the ureter)
- Erectile dysfunction (ED) treatments including oral medications, injection therapy and prosthesis surgery
- Infertility services including advanced testing, vasectomy and vasectomy reversal
- Incontinence therapies including surgical treatment and non-surgical physical rehabilitation
- Pediatric care including procedures to address undescended testes and hydrocele. Emerson’s highly regarded Pediatric Intervention Team helps make the experience more comfortable for young patients and their families
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
Fill out the below form to request an appointment with Emerson Urology Associates. A member of our staff will get back to you during normal business hours.