Clough Family Center for Rehabilitative and Sports Therapies
For the safety of our patients and staff and to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus, outpatient rehabilitation services have made adjustments to the scheduling, hours of operation and enhanced cleaning protocols. All staff are screened daily for COVID-19 symptoms, and patients are screened during their registration call and again upon arrival. Patients will be met at the entrance where they will be screened, asked to sanitize their hands, and don a fresh mask. At that point the patient will be given instructions for their visit. Please note that our locations at Lawrence Academy, The Mill Works in Westford, and Skill of Strength in North Chelmsford are temporarily closed.
Watch the video below to learn about what you can expect when you visit the Clough Family Center for Rehabilitative and Sports Therapies during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Whatever your rehabilitation therapy needs, Emerson Hospital’s committed team of physical, occupation and speech/language therapists is here to help you achieve your personal best through a program tailored to your individual goals and lifestyle. Regardless of your age or abilities, you’ll benefit from an integrated, multidisciplinary therapy program that can include:
- Physical therapy for orthopedic and neurological conditions such as arthritis, sport and spine injuries, post-operative care, stroke, movement disorders, concussion management and developmental delay.
- Occupational therapy for orthopedic and neurological conditions such as arthritis, sport injuries, stroke, visual perceptual deficits, developmental delay and motor planning.
- Speech and language services for feeding and swallowing difficulties, voice disorders, stuttering and cognitive retraining.
- Pediatric therapy tailored to your child’s unique needs.
- Our COVID-19 Recovery Program helps patients recovering from COVID-19 understand their symptoms and work through their limitations to help them move beyond the virus. The program addresses the physical and cognitive decline that impacts strength, cardiovascular endurance, joint mobility, speech, swallowing, and cognition.
What’s more, you’ll be glad to know Emerson Hospital’s skilled therapists have specialty expertise in a wide range of areas, from therapies to address concussive brain injuries to cancer rehabilitation to pelvic floor health. Learn more about these specialty therapies
No matter which of our convenient locations you visit, you’ll receive high-quality care from a professional staff with expertise in today’s most advanced therapies. Based on a thorough initial evaluation, they’ll design a program around your needs.
Our aim is to empower you with the knowledge, skill and focus you need to meet—and exceed—your rehabilitative goals, whether it’s returning to a sport you love or simply living independently in your home and community.
Rehabilitation therapy should improve your life, not get in the way of it. So we do everything we can to make your care as smooth and efficient as possible:
- Before- and after-work hours so treatment can fit your schedule
- Free parking is available at all our locations
- On-site insurance coordinators can answer questions and help you navigate coverage, referrals and more
We are pleased to offer telehealth appointments between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. for both new and existing physical, occupational and speech/language therapy patients. Please call us at 978-287-8200 to find out if your insurance will cover telehealth or to schedule an appointment.